返回列表 发帖
Cecile小朋友 5岁2个月

Cecile小美女的是视频,读的机灵狗

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/bV4xnl3TS9M/

晨晨小朋友 7岁9个月

原创章节书 DEMON   PLAN

Chapter  One

One  day,  there   is  a   policeman .His   name   is   mike.He  went   out  .  He   saw  a  strang  man .The  man   had  a  very   big   hat.The   hat   covered   his   face.Mike   followed   him.The   man   went   into   a   restaurant.Mike   went   into   the   restaurant  too. The   man   vanished.

Then   Mike  went   home.He   said"What   a   mess!"  He   saw   a   knife  stuck   a   paper,it  said  "It's   a    warniing. Don't   follow  me."

The   next   day,Mike  went  to   the  shop. He    heard   a  sound "Ka-boom!!!" He   looked  at    his   house.It   blasted.  Mike  was   very   scared.He   thought  this  night, I   must   live    in   my   office .This   night,Mike   was  sleeping,he   heard   a  sound  "Splash!"  The   window   was   broken. A   knife   flew  in and  fell    to   the   ground.Then   Mike   heard   a   sound  "Quick,  let's   go!"Mike  looked  out   the   window.There  were   2  men   running   on   the   street . One  man  saw  Mike  and   shot   him.Mike   dodged.

The   next   week,Mike  went   to  a   comp. There   was   a   tiger,the  tiger  jumped   to  Mike. Mike   had   2  friends.One  friend  shot   the   tiger.Then   he   said "we  can  eat  the   tiger   next   morning." At  night ,Mike  was   sleeping.He   heard  a   man  shot  and   the   other  man   shouted"Help!".Then  there   was   no   sound .Mike  saw   a   knife  stuck  a   paper   on   the   ground. It   said"You  are  a  stupid policeman.You   can't  catch  us,because  you   are   silly.I   killed  these   2   men,Ha...ha...ha...       James . bin"  

(to   be   continued)

chapter   2    The    Mysterious  Tunnel   

On  Mike's  way to home.He saw a big tunnel.The tunnel had many stairs.One way was going down.And the other was going up.Mike went down the tunnel.It was very dark.He saw a hat.He turned on the flashlight.The hat belonged to the man Mike had met in the restaurant.Mike saw a man He was dead.Mike saw alive mummy behind him.Mike fainted. ......

two hours later Mike woke up.He saw a lot of mummies standing beside him.One mummy said"who are you?"Mike asked back"Who are you?""We fight aganist James . Bin"the second mummy said."Are you  James . Bin?"Mike said"I am not  James . Bin.I am Mike".The third mummy said"Master,do we take him to the little wooden house?"The mummy master said"Yes."

Mike was in the little wooden house.It had a big tunnel in it .Mike looked down the tunnel.There were many rock stairs down it.Mike went down the rock stairs.He saw two tunnels One tunnel had a sign.There was a dog head on the sign.The other tunnel had a man who had a cat-head .Mike went into the tunnel which had a sign of dog head.Then Mike saw a big statue.Suddenly all the doors were closed.Mike heard a sound.It was in the other room.It  was the third mummy's voice"Master,the man was in the statue array.

(to   be   continued)

小M小朋友 5岁11个月

MTH第一本第三章
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/nKPIOyfQ7Ac/

笑妈把音频都挖出来啦,不容易哇

Cecile小朋友 5岁2个月

Cecile小美女的是视频,同样的也得等拿到许可
admin 发表于 2012-9-4 12:38

偶木有意见。

回复 16# cecile

得令

笑妈把音频都挖出来啦,不容易哇