返回列表 发帖
我咋今天才发现这个贴

回复 21# 赵清雅

啥时发现都不晚哈。反正我后来也没时间整理添加新内容了。你慢慢看~~

Enoch 小朋友  7岁1个月

The Story of Grandpa’s Sled and the Pig

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Kj25FlTq0wk/

节选自小木屋之SUNDAY

"When your Grandpa was a boy, Laura, Sunday did not begin on Sunday morning, as it does now. It began at sundown on Saturday night. Then everyone stopped every kind of work or play.

"Supper was solemn. After supper, Grandpa's father read aloud a chapter of the Bible, while everyone sat straight and still in his chair. Then they all knelt down, and their father said a long prayer. When he said, 'Amen,' they got up from their knees and each took a candle and went to bed. They must go straight to bed, with no playing, laughing, or even talking.

"Sunday morning they ate a cold breakfast, because nothing could be cooked on Sunday. Then they all dressed in their best clothes and walked to church.  They walked, because hitching up the horses was work, and no work could be done on Sunday.

"They must walk slowly and solemnly, looking straight ahead. They must not joke or laugh, or even smile. Grandpa and his two brothers walked ahead, and their father and mother walked behind them.

"In church, Grandpa and his brothers must sit perfectly still for two long hours and listen to the sermon. They dared not fidget on the hard bench. They dared not swing their feet. They dared not turn their heads to look at the windows or the walls or the ceiling of the church. They must sit perfectly motionless, and never for one instant take their eyes from the preacher.

"When church was over, they walked slowly home. They might talk on the way, but they must not talk loudly and they must never laugh or smile. At home they ate a cold dinner which had been cooked the day before. Then all the long afternoon they must sit in a row on a bench and study their catechism, until at last the sun went down and Sunday was over.

"Now Grandpa's home was about halfway down the side of a steep hill. The road went from the top of the hill to the bottom, right past the front door, and in winter it was the best place for sliding downhill that you can possibly imagine.

"One week Grandpa and his two brothers, James and George, were making a new sled. They worked at it every minute of their playtime. It was the best sled they had ever made, and it was so long that all three of them could sit on it, one behind the other. They planned to finish it in time to slide downhill Saturday afternoon. For every Saturday afternoon they had two or three hours to play.

"But that week their father was cutting down trees in the Big Woods. He was working hard and he kept the boys working with him. They did all the morning chores by lantern-light and were hard at work in the woods when the sun came up. They worked till dark, and then there were the chores to do, and after supper they had to go to bed so they could get up early in the morning.

"They had no time to work on the sled until Saturday afternoon. Then they worked at it just as fast as they could, but they didn't get it finished till just as the sun went down, Saturday night.
"After the sun went down, they could not slide downhill, not even once. That would be breaking the Sabbath. So they put the sled in the shed behind the house, to wait until Sunday was over.

"All the two long hours in church next day, while they kept their feet still and their eyes on the preacher, they were thinking about the sled. At home while they ate dinner they couldn't think of anything else. After dinner their father sat down to read the Bible, and Grandpa and James and George sat as still as mice on their bench with their catechism. But they were thinking about the sled.

"The sun shone brightly and the snow was smooth and glittering on the road; they could see it through the window. It was a perfect day for sliding downhill. They looked at their catechism and they thought about the new sled, and it seemed that Sunday would never end.

"After a long time they heard a snore. They looked at their father, and they saw that his head had fallen against the back of his chair and he was fast asleep.

"Then James looked at George, and James got up from the bench and tiptoed out of the room through the back door. George looked at Grandpa, and George tiptoed after James. And Grandpa looked fearfully at their father, but on tiptoe he followed George and left their father snoring.

"They took their new sled and went quietly up to the top of the hill. They meant to slide down, just once. Then they would put the sled away, and slip back to their bench and the catechism before their father woke up.

"James sat in front on the sled, then George, and then Grandpa, because he was the littlest. The sled started, at first slowly, then faster and faster. It was running, flying, down the long steep hill, but the boys dared not shout. They must slide silently past the house, without waking their father.

"There was no sound except the little whirr of the runners on the snow, and the wind rushing past.

"Then just as the sled was swooping to-ward the house, a big black pig stepped out of the woods. He walked into the middle of the road and stood there.

"The sled was going so fast it couldn't be stopped. There wasn't time to turn it. The sled went right under the hog and picked him up. With a squeal he sat down on James, and he kept on squealing, long and loud and shrill, 'Squee-ee-ee-ee-ee! Squee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee!'

"They flashed by the house, the pig sitting in front, then James, then George, then Grandpa, and they saw their father standing in the doorway looking at them. They couldn't stop, they couldn't hide, there was no time to say anything. Down the hill they went, the hog sitting on James and squealing all the way.

"At the bottom of the hill they stopped. The hog jumped off James and ran away into the woods, still squealing.

"The boys walked slowly and solemnly up the hill. They put the sled away. They sneaked into the house and slipped quietly to their places on the bench. Their father was reading his Bible. He looked up at them without saying a word.

"Then he went on reading, and they studied their catechism.

"But when the sun went down and the Sabbath day was over, their father took them out to the woodshed and tanned their jackets, first James, then George, then Grandpa.

琪琪小朋友  6岁3个月

MTH第二本第一章  http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_Wy4DgzU36c/

原文~
1  The Dark Woods

Jack couldn’t sleep.

He put his glasses on. He looked at the clock. 5∶30.

Too early to get up.

Yesterday so many strange things had happened. Now he was trying to figure them out.

He turned on the light. He picked up his notebook. He looked at the list he’d made before going to bed.

found tree house in woods found lots of books in itpointed to Pteranodon picture in book made a wishwent to time of dinosaurs Pointed to picture of Frog Creek woods made a wish Came home to Frog Creek Jack pushed his glasses into place. Who was going to believe any of this?

Not his mom. Or his dad. Or his third-grade teacher, Ms. Watkins. Only his seven-year-old sister, Annie. She’d gone with him to the time of the dinosaurs.

“Can’t you sleep?”

It was Annie, standing in his doorway.

“Nope,” said Jack.

“Me neither,” said Annie. “What are you doing?”

She walked over to Jack and looked at his notebook. She read the list.

“Aren’ t you going to write about the gold medal?” she asked.

“You mean the gold medallion, ” said Jack.

He picked up his pencil and wrote:

found this in dinosaur time

“Aren’t you going to put the letter M on the medal?” said Annie.

“Medallion,” said Jack. “Not medal.”

He added an M:

“Aren’t you going to write about the magic person?” said Annie.

“We don’t know for sure if there is a magic person,” said Jack.

“Well, someone built the tree house in the woods. Someone put the books in it. Someone lost a gold medal in dinosaur time.”

“Medallion!” said Jack for the third time. “And I’m just writing the facts.The stuff we know for sure.”

“Let’ s go back to the tree house right now,” said Annie. “And find out if the magic person is a fact.”

“Are you nuts?” said Jack. “The sun’s not even up yet.”

“Come on,” said Annie. “Maybe we can catch them sleeping.”

“I don’ t think we should,” said Jack. He was worried. What if the “magic person” was mean? What if he or she didn’t want kids to know about the tree house?

“Well, I’m going,” said Annie.

Jack looked out his window at the dark-gray sky. It was almost dawn.

He sighed. “Okay. Let’s get dressed. I’ll meet you at the back door. Be quiet.”

“Yay!” whispered Annie. She tiptoed away as quietly as a mouse.

Jack put on jeans, a warm sweatshirt, and sneakers. He tossed his notebook and pencil in his backpack.

He crept downstairs.

Annie was waiting by the back door. She shined a flashlight in Jack’s face. “Ta-da! A magic wand!” she said.

“Shhh! Don’ t wake up Mom and Dad,” whispered Jack. “And turn that flashlight off. We don’t want anyone to see us.”

Annie nodded and turned it off. Then she clipped it onto her belt.

They slipped out the door into the cool early-morning air. Crickets were chirping. The dog next door barked.

“Quiet, Henry!” whispered Annie.

Henry stopped barking. Animals always seemed to do what Annie said.

“Let’s run!” said Jack.

They dashed across the dark, wet lawn and didn’t stop until they reached the woods.

“We need the flashlight now,” said Jack.

Annie took it off her belt and switched it on.

Step by step, she and Jack walked between the trees. Jack held his breath. The dark woods were scary.

“Gotcha!” said Annie, shining the flashlight in Jack’s face.

Jack jumped back. Then he frowned.

“Cut it out!” he siad.

“I scared you,” said Annie.

Jack glared at her.

“Stop pretending!” he whispered. “This is serious.”

“Okay, okay.”

Annie shined her flashlight over the tops of the trees.

“Now what are you doing?” said Jack.

“Looking for the tree house!”

The light stopped moving.

There it was. The mysterious tree house. At the top of the tallest tree in the woods.

Annie shined her light at the tree house, and then down the tall ladder. All the way to the ground.

“I’m going up,” she said. She gripped the flashlight and began to climb.

“Wait!” Jack called.

What if someone was in the tree house?

“Annie! Come back!”

But she was gone. The light disappeared. Jack was alone in the dark.

琪琪小朋友讲故事

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/eigEWeixtB8/

What a bad day!

Tracy’s sister said, ”Tracy, don’t left your silly doll on floor. I’m almost tripped.”
Tracy said (in a voice) little, “I won’t, sis(琪妞说是sister的简称)”
Then Tracy’s mother said,”Track! Time to get up! I’m almost late for the work. ”
“OK!” said Tracy.
Then she get up. Tracy eat her breakfast, and put on her shoes, and rushed outside.
Then Tracy’s mother said, ” Tracy, now let’s go to school.”
“Ok!” said Tracy.
Then she and her mother go to the school.
When she go to the school, she jumps in the puddles. Because she thought it is very fun.
But Tracy’s mother is not glad. Because when Tracy jumps in the puddle, she made big splashes.
Then the splashes made her picture very wet.
“Tracy!” said Tracy’s mother, “look at what all you did.”
“Sorry!” said Tracy in a little sound.
Then she sang a song:
Today is bad.
Because my mommy was mad
and my sister did not like me.

And then, they are at the school.
Mrs. Dee go outside and said, “ hello, Tracy! How are you , today?”
“I’m fine.”
And then she going to the classroom. She painted the picture, but Albert’s fire car run to her feet and made her trip it over.
So Tracy said, “Don’t let your silly fire car on the floor. I almost tripped.”
And then , Joshua go to Tracy there. He said ,” hello, do you want to play the special train again?”
“NO!” said Tracy. “Go out!”
“Ok!” Said Joshua in a little voice.

And then Danielle go here. And she said, ”Can I paint with you?”
“Nope!” said Tracy. ”You paint so slow. You are not good painter.”
And then Danielle walked away. And she said in a little voice, “Bye-bye.”

And then Mrs. Dee go to where Tracy is painting.
“Tracy, I heard you’re shouting at Albert and Danielle, your best friend.”
“Humm…” said Tracy.

And then she told Mrs. Dee how bad morning she had.
She said, ” My sister didn’t like me. My mom was so mad, because I made her drawings are very wet.
“Ok, Tracy. You can go on with your painting. I’ll make you happy. Just for ten minutes, OK?”
“OK!” said Tracy.

Then Mrs Dee tell all the children that Tracy was sad. ……. She wanted the children to think a good way to make Tracy happy.
Brendan said, ” I think I will go and get a toy car for her. And then I think she’ll happy. And I will play with her.”
“No”, said Mrs Dee,” she will be mad at you. You want to play with her.”
“Aa!OK!” said Brendan.

And then everybody saw that Danielle was not there. Danielle was alone at the art table.
“Danielle!” said Brendan. “Come and talk with us!”
“I won’t !” said Danielle. “I have something for Tracy.”
“OK!” said Brendan.” You can go to there. And I will stay here and stay  with Mrs. Dee.”

After a minute, Danielle finished her paper for Tracy.
“Tracy!” said Danielle. ”Come and look what I’ve made for you.”
“I won’t!” said Tracy.
“OK!” said Danielle, ”I’ll take it to your hands, ok? ”
“OK.” said Tracy.

And then, Tracy saw Danielle’s present.
“Oh! That was a beautiful paper. Thank you, Danielle!” said Tracy. “Thank you !  And now I was very happy.”
“OK!” said Danielle.

Then Tracy sang a new song:
I was happy!
I was happy!
Because my friend Danielle had made me happy with her special paper.
Lalalalala…..
I love you, Danielle!

Then Tracy sang the song again and again. Because she was so happy!

THE END!

晴美小朋友  4岁11个月

读机灵狗
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_2SgN8-NzU4/

我前两天还到处去大家楼里挖音频来听,没想到笑妈姐这儿都集齐了!

恩恩,好想法呐i!

小M妈答应了最近录一个的,丹溪也答应了最近录两个的。。。我们就等着大饱耳福啦!

回复 28# 上海悄悄

我有答应过吗??我只是说回去偷看他读英语是不是也用了肚子嘛。

好吧,我也找良辰吉日录一个呗。

回复 29# gaolee

哦!我只记得你答应了个什么,但具体的暂时没想起来。。