Board logo

标题: 天气晴好!开始晒~~ [打印本页]

作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-3 17:31     标题: 天气晴好!开始晒~~

此贴为晒贴~~

晒啥?晒工作室里各位小朋友读英语的音频和编写的故事!

主要原因是这几天陆续听到了小沐尔和小牛牛的录音,实话说,我是打心眼儿里喜欢。咳,咳,别的娃儿妈别有意见哈,我这样说不代表你家小朋友的我就不喜欢,我是个个都喜欢呐!但是,那个,主要是,木有办法哈,孩子越小我就觉得他们越萌越可爱,这一点大家都同意哇

次要原因是啥?我就不说了。有上面的这一条难道还不够么?!
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-3 17:34

沐尔小朋友 2岁5个月

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/SePOy1IMk40/
第一次录音,机灵狗ABC第一本,muffins

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/kL6vvFbc68g/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/OIicEN6dgkQ/
第二、三次录音
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-3 17:36

牛牛小朋友 3岁6个月
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Oi6dLD9QN7A/

Don’t wake the baby
I want to kiss the baby on his nose.
“No,” says Mom. “Don’t wake the baby!’’
A car goes by .  Beep ! Beep! The baby does not wake up.
The telephone rings.  Ring! Ring! The baby does not wake up.
A hammer bangs. Bang! Bang!
The baby does not wake up.
A dog barks. Bow wow! The baby does not wake up.
A tiny fly buzzes by.  Oh, no!
The baby wakes up.
The baby says, “Wah! Wah! Wah!”
Mom brings the baby a bottle.
The baby does not want the bottle.
Dad brings the baby a bunny.
The baby does not want the bunny.
I sit in a chair.
I hold the baby.
The  baby says, “Goo! Goo! Goo!”
The baby wants me ! So I kiss the baby on his nose.
Soon the baby shuts his eyes .
Shh. Don’t wake the baby!
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-3 17:38

清雅小朋友 3岁10个月

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/VoadlmstbLc/
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-3 18:04

一一小朋友  4岁1个月

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2LutIZ7MLx8/
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-3 18:06

米米小朋友 4岁3个月

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/l65hlQwQQ6U/
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-3 18:08

今天先晒到这里,因为我必须得去做晚饭了
作者: qsl007jj    时间: 2012-9-4 08:54

工作室里面的小宝贝们真是及能干有可爱
作者: 人生了无痕    时间: 2012-9-4 09:01

笑妈这个办法真好!哈哈,能干又可爱的小宝贝们!
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-4 12:33

天天小朋友  4岁8个月

音频中天妈超级美妙动听的声音,因此要等天妈许可了再发连接。

要么,天妈发一个天的独立个人版本也行
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-4 12:38

Cecile小朋友 5岁2个月

Cecile小美女的是视频,读的机灵狗

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/bV4xnl3TS9M/
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-5 09:43

晨晨小朋友 7岁9个月

原创章节书 DEMON   PLAN

Chapter  One

One  day,  there   is  a   policeman .His   name   is   mike.He  went   out  .  He   saw  a  strang  man .The  man   had  a  very   big   hat.The   hat   covered   his   face.Mike   followed   him.The   man   went   into   a   restaurant.Mike   went   into   the   restaurant  too. The   man   vanished.

Then   Mike  went   home.He   said"What   a   mess!"  He   saw   a   knife  stuck   a   paper,it  said  "It's   a    warniing. Don't   follow  me."

The   next   day,Mike  went  to   the  shop. He    heard   a  sound "Ka-boom!!!" He   looked  at    his   house.It   blasted.  Mike  was   very   scared.He   thought  this  night, I   must   live    in   my   office .This   night,Mike   was  sleeping,he   heard   a  sound  "Splash!"  The   window   was   broken. A   knife   flew  in and  fell    to   the   ground.Then   Mike   heard   a   sound  "Quick,  let's   go!"Mike  looked  out   the   window.There  were   2  men   running   on   the   street . One  man  saw  Mike  and   shot   him.Mike   dodged.

The   next   week,Mike  went   to  a   comp. There   was   a   tiger,the  tiger  jumped   to  Mike. Mike   had   2  friends.One  friend  shot   the   tiger.Then   he   said "we  can  eat  the   tiger   next   morning." At  night ,Mike  was   sleeping.He   heard  a   man  shot  and   the   other  man   shouted"Help!".Then  there   was   no   sound .Mike  saw   a   knife  stuck  a   paper   on   the   ground. It   said"You  are  a  stupid policeman.You   can't  catch  us,because  you   are   silly.I   killed  these   2   men,Ha...ha...ha...       James . bin"  

(to   be   continued)
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-5 09:57

chapter   2    The    Mysterious  Tunnel   

On  Mike's  way to home.He saw a big tunnel.The tunnel had many stairs.One way was going down.And the other was going up.Mike went down the tunnel.It was very dark.He saw a hat.He turned on the flashlight.The hat belonged to the man Mike had met in the restaurant.Mike saw a man He was dead.Mike saw alive mummy behind him.Mike fainted. ......

two hours later Mike woke up.He saw a lot of mummies standing beside him.One mummy said"who are you?"Mike asked back"Who are you?""We fight aganist James . Bin"the second mummy said."Are you  James . Bin?"Mike said"I am not  James . Bin.I am Mike".The third mummy said"Master,do we take him to the little wooden house?"The mummy master said"Yes."

Mike was in the little wooden house.It had a big tunnel in it .Mike looked down the tunnel.There were many rock stairs down it.Mike went down the rock stairs.He saw two tunnels One tunnel had a sign.There was a dog head on the sign.The other tunnel had a man who had a cat-head .Mike went into the tunnel which had a sign of dog head.Then Mike saw a big statue.Suddenly all the doors were closed.Mike heard a sound.It was in the other room.It  was the third mummy's voice"Master,the man was in the statue array.

(to   be   continued)
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-5 10:33

小M小朋友 5岁11个月

MTH第一本第三章
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/nKPIOyfQ7Ac/
作者: lyijessica    时间: 2012-9-11 14:00

笑妈把音频都挖出来啦,不容易哇
作者: cecile    时间: 2012-9-13 10:56

Cecile小朋友 5岁2个月

Cecile小美女的是视频,同样的也得等拿到许可
admin 发表于 2012-9-4 12:38

偶木有意见。
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-13 12:15

回复 16# cecile

得令
作者: admin    时间: 2012-9-13 12:16

笑妈把音频都挖出来啦,不容易哇
lyijessica 发表于 2012-9-11 14:00

就是,还没挖完。有空了我再接着弄。这样集中起来咱们听着都方便。
作者: 沐尔妈妈    时间: 2012-9-13 23:58

这样真好,一段时间上传一次。
逐个听,都是强娃。
作者: 沐尔妈妈    时间: 2012-9-13 23:59

回复 14# admin

小M的我还是第一次听,佩服
作者: 赵清雅    时间: 2012-12-19 14:34

我咋今天才发现这个贴
作者: admin    时间: 2012-12-23 22:51

回复 21# 赵清雅

啥时发现都不晚哈。反正我后来也没时间整理添加新内容了。你慢慢看~~
作者: admin    时间: 2013-2-28 09:44

Enoch 小朋友  7岁1个月

The Story of Grandpa’s Sled and the Pig

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Kj25FlTq0wk/

节选自小木屋之SUNDAY

"When your Grandpa was a boy, Laura, Sunday did not begin on Sunday morning, as it does now. It began at sundown on Saturday night. Then everyone stopped every kind of work or play.

"Supper was solemn. After supper, Grandpa's father read aloud a chapter of the Bible, while everyone sat straight and still in his chair. Then they all knelt down, and their father said a long prayer. When he said, 'Amen,' they got up from their knees and each took a candle and went to bed. They must go straight to bed, with no playing, laughing, or even talking.

"Sunday morning they ate a cold breakfast, because nothing could be cooked on Sunday. Then they all dressed in their best clothes and walked to church.  They walked, because hitching up the horses was work, and no work could be done on Sunday.

"They must walk slowly and solemnly, looking straight ahead. They must not joke or laugh, or even smile. Grandpa and his two brothers walked ahead, and their father and mother walked behind them.

"In church, Grandpa and his brothers must sit perfectly still for two long hours and listen to the sermon. They dared not fidget on the hard bench. They dared not swing their feet. They dared not turn their heads to look at the windows or the walls or the ceiling of the church. They must sit perfectly motionless, and never for one instant take their eyes from the preacher.

"When church was over, they walked slowly home. They might talk on the way, but they must not talk loudly and they must never laugh or smile. At home they ate a cold dinner which had been cooked the day before. Then all the long afternoon they must sit in a row on a bench and study their catechism, until at last the sun went down and Sunday was over.

"Now Grandpa's home was about halfway down the side of a steep hill. The road went from the top of the hill to the bottom, right past the front door, and in winter it was the best place for sliding downhill that you can possibly imagine.

"One week Grandpa and his two brothers, James and George, were making a new sled. They worked at it every minute of their playtime. It was the best sled they had ever made, and it was so long that all three of them could sit on it, one behind the other. They planned to finish it in time to slide downhill Saturday afternoon. For every Saturday afternoon they had two or three hours to play.

"But that week their father was cutting down trees in the Big Woods. He was working hard and he kept the boys working with him. They did all the morning chores by lantern-light and were hard at work in the woods when the sun came up. They worked till dark, and then there were the chores to do, and after supper they had to go to bed so they could get up early in the morning.

"They had no time to work on the sled until Saturday afternoon. Then they worked at it just as fast as they could, but they didn't get it finished till just as the sun went down, Saturday night.
"After the sun went down, they could not slide downhill, not even once. That would be breaking the Sabbath. So they put the sled in the shed behind the house, to wait until Sunday was over.

"All the two long hours in church next day, while they kept their feet still and their eyes on the preacher, they were thinking about the sled. At home while they ate dinner they couldn't think of anything else. After dinner their father sat down to read the Bible, and Grandpa and James and George sat as still as mice on their bench with their catechism. But they were thinking about the sled.

"The sun shone brightly and the snow was smooth and glittering on the road; they could see it through the window. It was a perfect day for sliding downhill. They looked at their catechism and they thought about the new sled, and it seemed that Sunday would never end.

"After a long time they heard a snore. They looked at their father, and they saw that his head had fallen against the back of his chair and he was fast asleep.

"Then James looked at George, and James got up from the bench and tiptoed out of the room through the back door. George looked at Grandpa, and George tiptoed after James. And Grandpa looked fearfully at their father, but on tiptoe he followed George and left their father snoring.

"They took their new sled and went quietly up to the top of the hill. They meant to slide down, just once. Then they would put the sled away, and slip back to their bench and the catechism before their father woke up.

"James sat in front on the sled, then George, and then Grandpa, because he was the littlest. The sled started, at first slowly, then faster and faster. It was running, flying, down the long steep hill, but the boys dared not shout. They must slide silently past the house, without waking their father.

"There was no sound except the little whirr of the runners on the snow, and the wind rushing past.

"Then just as the sled was swooping to-ward the house, a big black pig stepped out of the woods. He walked into the middle of the road and stood there.

"The sled was going so fast it couldn't be stopped. There wasn't time to turn it. The sled went right under the hog and picked him up. With a squeal he sat down on James, and he kept on squealing, long and loud and shrill, 'Squee-ee-ee-ee-ee! Squee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee!'

"They flashed by the house, the pig sitting in front, then James, then George, then Grandpa, and they saw their father standing in the doorway looking at them. They couldn't stop, they couldn't hide, there was no time to say anything. Down the hill they went, the hog sitting on James and squealing all the way.

"At the bottom of the hill they stopped. The hog jumped off James and ran away into the woods, still squealing.

"The boys walked slowly and solemnly up the hill. They put the sled away. They sneaked into the house and slipped quietly to their places on the bench. Their father was reading his Bible. He looked up at them without saying a word.

"Then he went on reading, and they studied their catechism.

"But when the sun went down and the Sabbath day was over, their father took them out to the woodshed and tanned their jackets, first James, then George, then Grandpa.
作者: admin    时间: 2013-2-28 09:46

琪琪小朋友  6岁3个月

MTH第二本第一章  http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_Wy4DgzU36c/

原文~
1  The Dark Woods

Jack couldn’t sleep.

He put his glasses on. He looked at the clock. 5∶30.

Too early to get up.

Yesterday so many strange things had happened. Now he was trying to figure them out.

He turned on the light. He picked up his notebook. He looked at the list he’d made before going to bed.

found tree house in woods found lots of books in itpointed to Pteranodon picture in book made a wishwent to time of dinosaurs Pointed to picture of Frog Creek woods made a wish Came home to Frog Creek Jack pushed his glasses into place. Who was going to believe any of this?

Not his mom. Or his dad. Or his third-grade teacher, Ms. Watkins. Only his seven-year-old sister, Annie. She’d gone with him to the time of the dinosaurs.

“Can’t you sleep?”

It was Annie, standing in his doorway.

“Nope,” said Jack.

“Me neither,” said Annie. “What are you doing?”

She walked over to Jack and looked at his notebook. She read the list.

“Aren’ t you going to write about the gold medal?” she asked.

“You mean the gold medallion, ” said Jack.

He picked up his pencil and wrote:

found this in dinosaur time

“Aren’t you going to put the letter M on the medal?” said Annie.

“Medallion,” said Jack. “Not medal.”

He added an M:

“Aren’t you going to write about the magic person?” said Annie.

“We don’t know for sure if there is a magic person,” said Jack.

“Well, someone built the tree house in the woods. Someone put the books in it. Someone lost a gold medal in dinosaur time.”

“Medallion!” said Jack for the third time. “And I’m just writing the facts.The stuff we know for sure.”

“Let’ s go back to the tree house right now,” said Annie. “And find out if the magic person is a fact.”

“Are you nuts?” said Jack. “The sun’s not even up yet.”

“Come on,” said Annie. “Maybe we can catch them sleeping.”

“I don’ t think we should,” said Jack. He was worried. What if the “magic person” was mean? What if he or she didn’t want kids to know about the tree house?

“Well, I’m going,” said Annie.

Jack looked out his window at the dark-gray sky. It was almost dawn.

He sighed. “Okay. Let’s get dressed. I’ll meet you at the back door. Be quiet.”

“Yay!” whispered Annie. She tiptoed away as quietly as a mouse.

Jack put on jeans, a warm sweatshirt, and sneakers. He tossed his notebook and pencil in his backpack.

He crept downstairs.

Annie was waiting by the back door. She shined a flashlight in Jack’s face. “Ta-da! A magic wand!” she said.

“Shhh! Don’ t wake up Mom and Dad,” whispered Jack. “And turn that flashlight off. We don’t want anyone to see us.”

Annie nodded and turned it off. Then she clipped it onto her belt.

They slipped out the door into the cool early-morning air. Crickets were chirping. The dog next door barked.

“Quiet, Henry!” whispered Annie.

Henry stopped barking. Animals always seemed to do what Annie said.

“Let’s run!” said Jack.

They dashed across the dark, wet lawn and didn’t stop until they reached the woods.

“We need the flashlight now,” said Jack.

Annie took it off her belt and switched it on.

Step by step, she and Jack walked between the trees. Jack held his breath. The dark woods were scary.

“Gotcha!” said Annie, shining the flashlight in Jack’s face.

Jack jumped back. Then he frowned.

“Cut it out!” he siad.

“I scared you,” said Annie.

Jack glared at her.

“Stop pretending!” he whispered. “This is serious.”

“Okay, okay.”

Annie shined her flashlight over the tops of the trees.

“Now what are you doing?” said Jack.

“Looking for the tree house!”

The light stopped moving.

There it was. The mysterious tree house. At the top of the tallest tree in the woods.

Annie shined her light at the tree house, and then down the tall ladder. All the way to the ground.

“I’m going up,” she said. She gripped the flashlight and began to climb.

“Wait!” Jack called.

What if someone was in the tree house?

“Annie! Come back!”

But she was gone. The light disappeared. Jack was alone in the dark.
作者: admin    时间: 2013-2-28 09:48

琪琪小朋友讲故事

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/eigEWeixtB8/

What a bad day!

Tracy’s sister said, ”Tracy, don’t left your silly doll on floor. I’m almost tripped.”
Tracy said (in a voice) little, “I won’t, sis(琪妞说是sister的简称)”
Then Tracy’s mother said,”Track! Time to get up! I’m almost late for the work. ”
“OK!” said Tracy.
Then she get up. Tracy eat her breakfast, and put on her shoes, and rushed outside.
Then Tracy’s mother said, ” Tracy, now let’s go to school.”
“Ok!” said Tracy.
Then she and her mother go to the school.
When she go to the school, she jumps in the puddles. Because she thought it is very fun.
But Tracy’s mother is not glad. Because when Tracy jumps in the puddle, she made big splashes.
Then the splashes made her picture very wet.
“Tracy!” said Tracy’s mother, “look at what all you did.”
“Sorry!” said Tracy in a little sound.
Then she sang a song:
Today is bad.
Because my mommy was mad
and my sister did not like me.

And then, they are at the school.
Mrs. Dee go outside and said, “ hello, Tracy! How are you , today?”
“I’m fine.”
And then she going to the classroom. She painted the picture, but Albert’s fire car run to her feet and made her trip it over.
So Tracy said, “Don’t let your silly fire car on the floor. I almost tripped.”
And then , Joshua go to Tracy there. He said ,” hello, do you want to play the special train again?”
“NO!” said Tracy. “Go out!”
“Ok!” Said Joshua in a little voice.

And then Danielle go here. And she said, ”Can I paint with you?”
“Nope!” said Tracy. ”You paint so slow. You are not good painter.”
And then Danielle walked away. And she said in a little voice, “Bye-bye.”

And then Mrs. Dee go to where Tracy is painting.
“Tracy, I heard you’re shouting at Albert and Danielle, your best friend.”
“Humm…” said Tracy.

And then she told Mrs. Dee how bad morning she had.
She said, ” My sister didn’t like me. My mom was so mad, because I made her drawings are very wet.
“Ok, Tracy. You can go on with your painting. I’ll make you happy. Just for ten minutes, OK?”
“OK!” said Tracy.

Then Mrs Dee tell all the children that Tracy was sad. ……. She wanted the children to think a good way to make Tracy happy.
Brendan said, ” I think I will go and get a toy car for her. And then I think she’ll happy. And I will play with her.”
“No”, said Mrs Dee,” she will be mad at you. You want to play with her.”
“Aa!OK!” said Brendan.

And then everybody saw that Danielle was not there. Danielle was alone at the art table.
“Danielle!” said Brendan. “Come and talk with us!”
“I won’t !” said Danielle. “I have something for Tracy.”
“OK!” said Brendan.” You can go to there. And I will stay here and stay  with Mrs. Dee.”

After a minute, Danielle finished her paper for Tracy.
“Tracy!” said Danielle. ”Come and look what I’ve made for you.”
“I won’t!” said Tracy.
“OK!” said Danielle, ”I’ll take it to your hands, ok? ”
“OK.” said Tracy.

And then, Tracy saw Danielle’s present.
“Oh! That was a beautiful paper. Thank you, Danielle!” said Tracy. “Thank you !  And now I was very happy.”
“OK!” said Danielle.

Then Tracy sang a new song:
I was happy!
I was happy!
Because my friend Danielle had made me happy with her special paper.
Lalalalala…..
I love you, Danielle!

Then Tracy sang the song again and again. Because she was so happy!

THE END!
作者: admin    时间: 2013-2-28 09:49

晴美小朋友  4岁11个月

读机灵狗
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_2SgN8-NzU4/
作者: Erin    时间: 2013-2-28 10:34

我前两天还到处去大家楼里挖音频来听,没想到笑妈姐这儿都集齐了!
作者: 上海悄悄    时间: 2013-2-28 11:29

恩恩,好想法呐i!

小M妈答应了最近录一个的,丹溪也答应了最近录两个的。。。我们就等着大饱耳福啦!
作者: gaolee    时间: 2013-2-28 16:31

回复 28# 上海悄悄

我有答应过吗??我只是说回去偷看他读英语是不是也用了肚子嘛。

好吧,我也找良辰吉日录一个呗。
作者: 上海悄悄    时间: 2013-2-28 16:58

回复 29# gaolee

哦!我只记得你答应了个什么,但具体的暂时没想起来。。
不过,没差,反正你现在答应了也是一样哈!
作者: 昨天下雨了吗    时间: 2013-3-21 10:48

天天,五岁四个月,第一次读体验
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/1-0dvFtXsRc/

我自己读的一段小故事
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2-BtWiRbC_s/

天天四岁八个月,说要读故事给琪听
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PqkGOEpR2fo/

天天四岁十个月,复述FROG的故事
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/kmkw73qlfg8/

天天五岁,写给SANTA的信
Dear Santa:

I am TianTian,
I want a toy plane which can fly really high and landed on the sea and twigs.
it can fly like a light and can fly above the cloud, which can controlled by machines.
and it can shinning lights. thanks, Santa. goodbye.and I will send you a picture, it is a picture about my family, it is a best wish!

see you next year.

tiantian
作者: 小滕宝宝    时间: 2013-3-27 15:20

天天,五岁四个月,第一次读体验

我自己读的一段小故事

天天四岁八个月,说要读故事给琪听

昨天下雨了吗 发表于 2013-3-21 10:48

认真得听了天天和天妈的所有音频,真心好听!回头我让豆豆来坛子里也听听。
作者: 舜利过关    时间: 2013-4-5 23:32

天天,五岁四个月,第一次读体验

我自己读的一段小故事

天天四岁八个月,说要读故事给琪听

昨天下雨了吗 发表于 2013-3-21 10:48

仔细听了天妈和天天的朗读,真心悦耳!真心羡慕!什么我们才可以到达~
    天妈的音色非常好,肯定也是个唱霸吧。
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-25 10:53

小M
6岁10个月

朗读MTH

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/H8UF1jiChyc/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-25 10:55

阳儿
4岁2个月

朗读MTH
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gR-7SFZFldQ/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-25 10:57

琪琪
6岁4个月
朗读My father's dragon

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/wTGJbtyHRnc/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-25 10:59

尚熙
8岁3个月
朗读MTH

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/LA11IqkH2cs/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-25 11:00

小皮
8岁1个月
朗读《Little Chimp and Big Chimp》

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/vYwJ0I53AxU/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-25 11:01

豆豆
8岁1个月
朗读 My book
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/tC_EC64N4Qw/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-25 11:02

小M
6岁10个月
自编故事

音频
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CTA2Z2T024I/

文本
By Michael

One morning, Samuel saw a big red truck driving toward his house. The truck was filled with pies. Some people were in the truck too. They brought cameras. “Oh! Man! They are newsman!” Samuel called.

The newsman came to Samuel’s house and asked:’ how did you win the price of the pie contest?’ Samuel said:’ don’t said about pies, if me hear that I will have stomachache.’ the newsman threw the pies at Samuel, the pies liked guided missiles! The pies hit Samuel, Samuel said:’ hmm, yum! I like eating pies!’ Samuel ate some pies, then Samuel felt sick, he goes on the bed and said:’ I hate pies!’ and then the newsman said:’ I will take you to the hospital.’ They take Samuel into the big red truck; the truck was filled with pies.  Triangle pies and circle pies. Samuel smelled the pies, he forgot his stomachache. ’ hmm, yum! I like eating pies!’ he said. He ate some pies and he felt sick again. ’ I hate pies!’ he said. 2 minutes later, he smelled the pies again; again he ate all the pies and said:’ yum! I like pies! Oh! No, my stomachache. I hate pies!’

The truck came to the hospital, Samuel yelled:’oh! Oh! Oh! My stomachache!’ The doctor said,’ you are not sick. You are eating too much! You are foolish! ’ Samuel felt very very sick and angry, He run into the woods and never came back.
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-25 12:49

小思
7岁10个月
朗读the lucky dip

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xbvx4joNrrA/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-25 12:51

虫虫
3岁4个月
朗读DIG DOWN

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PFFhm8teBfY/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-25 12:52

晞晞
5岁9个月
欢乐读体验英语

http://www.tudou.com/my/tui/details/?id=1363324660715163
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-25 12:53

晴美
5岁
朗读开心小读者
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/HiWhBsL-YI0/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-25 12:56

妞宝
7岁1个月
朗读frog and toad are friends
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UP42qZykJWg/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-26 08:16

晨晨
8岁4个月
朗读MY WEIRD SCHOOL
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Ygmv-n2nSGg/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-26 08:17

沐尔
3岁
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/VxJNnrjAFPw/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-26 08:19

米米
4岁11个月
读开心小读者When bob woke up late
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/woSyi2Oi1mg/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-26 10:24

小M
6岁10个月
自编故事
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jEMiIcWHIfQ/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-4-26 10:27

苗苗
6岁
朗读体验英语6AThe Rocket ship
http://www.tudou.com/programs/vi ... =120085800_06_05_99
作者: 我爱妞妞2009    时间: 2013-6-7 09:06

回复 2# admin

沐尔小朋友的语音是真心萌啊!
好喜欢啊1
作者: admin    时间: 2013-6-7 09:37

6岁半
读机灵狗
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/tDoNC_zJ6G8/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-6-7 09:39

7岁3个月
读机灵狗
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/MfO5tifEvB4/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-6-7 09:44

life
7岁3个月
读体验6a  the blow-away kite
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Z-5asvQi9O8/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-6-7 09:45

玎玎
7岁7个月
读体验
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/eu9kRq_oSW0/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-6-7 09:48

小雨
9岁1个月
读国地提高级
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/mOXnkxqT0TQ/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-6-7 09:53

沐尔
3岁2个月
开心小读者where is the queen
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6SnulCHFvDo/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-6-7 09:54

泡泡
9岁5个月
培生儿童英语 THE BIG MESS
http://www.tudou.com/programs/vi ... Id=24908806_03_0_01
作者: admin    时间: 2013-6-7 09:57

嘟嘟
7岁3个月
开心小读者 when bob woke up late
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/B1ANQ0hgEgk/
作者: admin    时间: 2013-6-7 10:00

豆豆
8岁3个月
机灵狗
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/fqOHyfnOE9g/
作者: ELLA    时间: 2013-6-7 14:52

回复 52# admin

看着名字熟,听了两遍,愣是没有听出来是俺小妞读的,竟然那样的好。。。我特意又登上土豆查了我的文件,才敢确定那确实是俺诺读的。。。。汗一个啊。。。
作者: ELLA    时间: 2013-6-26 12:36

笑妈。这里的晒楼层你方便加入晒的小朋友楼的链接。这样我方便查找一下小朋友入工作室的时间。谢谢。
作者: admin    时间: 2013-10-30 09:11

给诺妈:

http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... ;extra=&page=33  322楼
作者: Erin    时间: 2013-10-31 07:55

给诺妈:
苹果妈家的双月总结
http://www.youeryingyu.net/redir ... d=371&pid=78887  212楼
作者: admin    时间: 2013-11-4 10:54

给诺妈:

http://www.youeryingyu.net/redir ... o=lastpost#lastpost 988楼
作者: admin    时间: 2013-11-4 17:08

给诺妈:

http://www.youeryingyu.net/redir ... o=lastpost#lastpost 244楼,前两段的一部分
作者: admin    时间: 2013-11-5 09:15

给诺妈:

http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... ge%3D2&page=110 1096楼
作者: admin    时间: 2013-11-5 09:25

给诺妈:

http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... ;extra=&page=15  144楼
作者: admin    时间: 2013-11-5 09:57

给诺妈:

http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... age%3D2&page=57 563楼
作者: admin    时间: 2013-11-5 10:02

给诺妈:

http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... age%3D2&page=16 152楼
作者: admin    时间: 2013-11-5 10:30

给诺妈:

http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... age%3D2&page=35
作者: ELLA    时间: 2013-11-12 09:48

亲爱的笑妈还有其它的义工妈妈们,,给加点餐行否?
作者: admin    时间: 2013-11-12 12:52

亲爱的笑妈还有其它的义工妈妈们,,给加点餐行否?
ELLA 发表于 2013-11-12 09:48

亲爱的诺妈,谢谢你这么卖力 这个不急,有米你就下锅,没米你就闲着吧

微博是宣传的窗口,但现在,做公益,把钱花出去,才是我最关注的。把人招进来不是重点。
作者: lyijessica    时间: 2013-11-20 14:11

给诺妈:

http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... ;extra=&page=27
幼儿区,辰辰家,270楼
作者: admin    时间: 2013-11-26 08:59

给诺妈

http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... age%3D1&page=64
632楼,第二段
647楼
649楼,第五段
654楼
655楼
664楼,每段都要独立发,可以发好几次哈
665楼
672楼
作者: ELLA    时间: 2013-11-27 09:42

回复 75# admin

收到笑妈。。
作者: admin    时间: 2013-12-9 17:06

给诺妈

http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... age%3D1&page=68
678楼,第一段与最后一段
684楼

http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... age%3D1&page=46
452楼,第二段

http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... age%3D1&page=47
466楼
作者: ELLA    时间: 2013-12-11 14:30

回复 77# admin

收到,笑妈。上次的大餐还没有享受完呢。
作者: admin    时间: 2013-12-15 11:20

给诺妈
http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... a=page%3D1#pid90421 295楼
作者: 上海悄悄    时间: 2013-12-15 16:49

给诺妈

现在我们英语学习最多算个皮毛而已,但是回过头还是看到了那么一点点一点点的进步。例如今晚我们从外面回来的时候,晨问我三角恐龙怎么说?我就假装忘记说tr...什么来着?triceratops晨就这么脱口而出了;中午放学回来的时候说I`m  very   hungry;下午让我去给他买Chocolate;还有晨自己在洗手间的时候也会冒出一些单词句子,再想想以前在培训班学了两年真是太浪费时间了,所以好好珍惜现在,踏踏实实的走下去才是真理。

晨晨,2013年11月20日加入工作室,3周感想。
作者: 小滕宝宝    时间: 2013-12-29 15:43

给诺妈,vicky家满月总结

http://www.youeryingyu.net/viewt ... a=page%3D1#pid93853  109楼
作者: ELLA    时间: 2013-12-30 14:20

回复 81# 小滕宝宝

谢谢豆妈,你这一条可是我明天唯一的餐了。。谁能给加点餐哈。。大餐大餐快来。。
作者: ELLA    时间: 2013-12-31 14:18

没有的发布了。谁还给来点儿。。。
作者: admin    时间: 2013-12-31 14:27

没有的发布了。谁还给来点儿。。。
ELLA 发表于 2013-12-31 14:18